2013 CAMPSITE TERMS
CHARGES PER NIGHT:
Our charges are calculated up to 11 am Saturday and 12 Noon on all other days.
Pitches must be vacated by the above times otherwise an extra days charge becomes due.
The following charges include: Car/Tent (up to 150 x 320cms excluding guide ropes) or a Motor Home.
For: Car/Caravan, Car/Trailer or Car/Tent (over 150 x 320cms) PLEASE ADD £6.00 per night to the unit price. Pup Tents £4 per night. All prices include up to 2 persons throughout the Season.
This is a popular site so it is advisable to book using our booking form deposits £7 per pitch per night. PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED: Cash, Cheques made payable to MRS S F GLASPER, Direct Bank Payments (please ask for account details). WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS.
9th March to 22nd March £10.00 per night
23rd March to 5th April (Good Fri 29th March, Easter Mon 1st Apr) £12.00 per night
6th April to 3rd May £10.00 per night
4th May to 6th Sept (May Day 6th May, Bank Hol 27th May, Folk Week 3rd Aug,
Bank Hol 26th Aug) £12.00 per night 7th Sept to 1st Nov £10.00 per night
Children over 5 yrs £3.00 per night Adults over 12 yrs £6.00 per night
Awnings/Gazebos £5.00 per night Extra Car £3.00 per night
Mains Elec. Point £4.00 per night Luggage/Boat Trailers £2.00 per night
All Dogs are chargeable 4th May to 6th Sept £2.00 per night
All other times 1 dog is free, extra dogs £2.00 per night
• Commercial Vehicles (Lorries and Vans) exceeding 17cwt unladen are not permitted to stay on the site. If towing a caravan, sufficient time will be allowed to detach the Caravan, but the Lorry/Van must be removed to a suitable parking place. The decision of the Owners in respect of types of vehicle will be final.
• Excessive speed on pedal cycles is strictly forbidden and we rely on Parents and Guardians to realise the danger involved and co-operate with the Owners to ensure the safety of all persons and to keep an eye on their children.
• Ground Sheets may be used provided they are of an environmental construction i.e. breathable, otherwise Tents, Awnings etc. must be moved every 48 hours.
• Clotheslines are not permitted on the Site, these make the Site look untidy, but they can also be dangerous after dark. Window racks are permitted.
• Dogs are admitted to the Caravan Park, but you must appreciate that it is not everyone who likes dogs, therefore strict rules apply.
We provide specific areas for exercising dogs, but other than in those areas ALL DOGS AT ALL TIMES MUST BE ON A LEAD NOT EXCEEDING 10FT IN LENGTH.
Owners must not allow their dogs to foul any part of the camp or other people’s property. The entrance road is part of the camp, therefore it must not be fouled with dog dirt.
DOG DIRT is unfair to other campers, it is unhealthy where people walk and children play, it can cause (TOXOCARIASIS) blindness. The inconsiderate few spoil it for the rest. We shall have no hesitation in asking offenders to leave the Site. (Dog exercise area will be marked).
DOGS MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN CARAVANS, TENTS, MOTORHOMES OR VEHICLES AT ANY TIME.