As I write this, I think we’re enjoying the last warm(ish) days before Autumn takes hold proper. You can already feel it in the air here at GOWTK HQ in Shropshire. We had a great weekend camping last week. Unfortunately, we can’t go this weekend as we have other activities booked.
Next weekend, Sunday 29th September, is National GetOutside Day. So it’s time to plan to get your family outside. Click here to find organised events and some tips and ideas to get your kids out.
Also, coming up in mid-October is the Motorhome & Caravan Show. Even if you don’t have either a motorhome or caravan (or campervan, or trailer tent), it’s still a good day out. It certainly makes us daydream about future adventures 😉
We have a prize draw for a chance to win one of 20 pairs of tickets to the show. All you need to do is click here and submit your name and email address for a chance to win.
Good luck!Click here to reply to this newsletter
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
National GetOutside Day 2019 - What will you do?
It's National GetOutside Day on 29th September 2019. Get some ideas here for getting your family outside.
Motorhome & Caravan Show 2019 - Show Tickets Prize Draw
Getting Ready for Autumn Camping
September is still a great time to go camping, and a good chance to test out your camping gear for any Autumn getaways.
A big shout-out out to all the new active familes who recently joined.
If you are a Club Member, remember to log in first before replying so that you earn more Active Family Points. If you want to ask the community of parents something, simply post a question in the Club House.No one posted an update in the group The Club House
- Hello i'm a newbie from South Wales
- Gav Grayston replied: Welcome to the Club, Tanya!
Latest chat on "Tent Pegs and what ones you need to take camping"Join the chat!
- Z says "Our family tent lifted in high winds due to the original pegs failing resulting in two snapped poles and rain…" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "Glad you found them useful. Those tent pegs really hold the ground well! Having been in a storm when camping…" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "How to deflate and pack away an inflatable tent"Join the chat!
- Ruth Harker says "Massively helpful, thank you!! Didnt wanna store it wet so had it drying over the banisters taking up half the…" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "Glad it helped." Read more and reply