Well, it’s getting darker now at night. If you are taking the kids camping, here are a few tips on enjoying your campfire.
Plus, we’ve just reviewed two new camping lanterns.Click here to reply to this newsletter
GET THE CAMPFIRE GOING
Most campsites require you to use a fire pit, but if you do go somewhere that allows ground fires, we have this useful guide to different types of campfires.
LATEST LANTERN REVIEWS
Outwell Opal Lantern
The Outwell Opal lantern is a rechargeable, dimmable, Bluetooth-enabled, stylish-looking camping lantern.
Overall review score: 8.4 out of 10 How do you rate this?
Coleman Duo Lantern - Very practical for the camping family
The Coleman Duo lantern is a multi-purpose multi-person camping lantern that's ideal for families.
Overall review score: 9.4 out of 10 How do you rate this?
A big shout-out out to all the new active familes who recently joined.
If you are a Club Member, remember to log in first before replying so that you earn more Active Family Points. If you want to ask the community of parents something, simply post a question in the Club House.Gav Grayston posted an update in the group Camping
- I've just seen this competition. Might be worth entering.
- Well,I opted for the Vango Keswick 6,poled,from winfields.we like 5 of us sleeping at 1 end.its got no side door…
- Gav Grayston replied: Have a good trip
- We bought a folding camper!
- Gav Grayston replied: Which one and how are you getting on with it?
- Well hello there.hope you are all well.great group page to be associated with and the posts have been really informative.…
- Kevin Walmsley replied: Budget? I like the hi gear Zenobia with additional porch
- Gav Grayston replied: We recently reviewed this tent from Coleman, which has mesh on both doors https://www.getoutwiththekids.co.uk/reviews/coleman-mackenzie-6-tent/
Latest chat on "The Secret to Sleeping Bag Temperature Ratings"Join the chat!
- Filippo Negroni says "Very useful guide, unfortunately just like with everything, your mileage may vary. I have a 2 season down sleeping bag…" Read more and reply