With the COVID-19 vaccines finally here, it’s looking hopeful for life getting back to normal in 2021. Including outdoor shows! 🙂
The National Outdoor Expo is at the end of March, on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th, at the NEC in Birmingham.
We’ve secured a discount code for GOWTK readers 😀
Click here and enter WITHTHEKIDS in the code when ordering your tickets.
Hurry, this code will expire on 31st December 2020!
What’s at the Show?
- The Inspiration Stage – get excited about getting outside in 2021 with inspiring stories from adventurers
- Zip Line – One way to fly through the show!
- Meet someone famous in a Celebrity Meet & Greet area
- Try a rope walk
- Ask the Experts and get tips and advice
- The speed tent challenge – how quick can you pitch?
- Try the four different climbing wall courses
- Learn something new at the Outdoor Skills Stage
- Want to extend the life of your kit? Visit the Was, Care, & Repair Zone
- Become an outdoor chef and pick up tips from the live cooking demos
- Get more active outdoors and visit the Trail Running Zone
Where is it?
- By Car: use sat nav postcode B40 1NT. Look for the event car park signs when you get there.
- By Train: Get a train to Birmingham International Railway Station. You can walk straight into the NEC from the train station.
When is it?
Saturday 27th March 2021 until Sunday 28th March 2021.
Doors are open at 9am until the show closes at 5pm.
See you there!
Be in the know!
Join thousands of other parents and receive our regular newsletter containing a round up of the latest articles, days out, campsites, and reviews for helping you get your family outside and active.