These 4 Season items should keep you warm through the UK winter, except for the most extreme situations.
Typically rated for when there is a frost or snow with temperatures -5 °C or higher.
For more explanation, read our guide to 4-Season Sleeping Bags, and read the secrets to sleeping bag temperature ratings.View other seasons
Showing all 7 results
- The Coleman Basalt is comfortable and also has built-in odour control.
- Getting it back in the bag takes some practice.
- The Cadet 350 is 3 Season and the Phantom 400 is 4 Season
- The Outwell Conqueror is a fantastic sleeping bag that feels more like your bed at home.
- It's a bit pricey, but it is a good sleeping bag that you can use for most of the year.
- We've been really impressed with this winter sleeping bag from Snugpak. It certainly keeps you warm and is now my go-to sleeping bag for the colder months.
- Although it does pack down relatively small compared to some other four-season sleepings bags used with car camping, you can fit this one into your backpack, but it will take up a lot of room. If you want to go backpacking, look at some of the more expensive Snugpak sleeping bags.
- A very warm sleeping bag.
- A little large when packed.