This Colapz 3 in 1 Travel Shower is not just a shower. It’s great for cleaning things too and simply recharges via USB.
Unless you go camping where there are no camping facilities, you might think a portable shower isn’t necessary. And yes, the portable showers that have a bag hanging in a tree produce mixed results.
However, this 3-in-1 Travel Shower from Colapz is different, and I’m impressed with the one they sent over for us to review.
It’s not just a shower!
Don’t dismiss this because you think you don’t need a shower. It is also a portable hose, which can be a handy addition for the active outdoor family.
Here are just a few things I can see this portable spray wash being helpful with:
- Cleaning the dog
- Cleaning muddy boots (and kids)
- Cleaning muddy bikes
- Washing sand off feet, shoes, and other beach gear
- Spraying down kayaks, SUPs, and boards to wash the salt off
- Helping clean wetsuits
How does it work?
The Colapz shower kit comes in a travel bag, with a lot of accessories inside, which includes the power unit that you simply charge with a USB cable.
With the power bank charged, you simply connect it to the pump unit and drop the pump into a bucket of water.
In this test, I used a Colapz Utility Bag filled with water.
And as a shower?
Well, yes, and it does work well as a shower too. 🙂
Of course, you might want to warm the water first, either by letting it sit in the sun or by adding some water you heat from your camping stove.
- Easy to charge via USB.
- A good flow of water.
- Use with any bucket or water container.
- Shower plus jet wash options.
- Comes with travel case.
- Some slightly cheaper portable showers out there, but this one from Colapz comes in a complete package with different showerheads.
- You must remember to charge the battery during the off-season.
Specification: Portable Shower (and Hose!)