The Outwell Jacksonville 5SA is a 5-person inflatable family tent.
This is a 5-person tent, though we think it’s ideal for two adults with one or two children.
The tent has two bedrooms at the back with a removable divider.
These are Outwell Ambassador bedrooms, which are slightly longer than regular tent bedrooms. Both bedrooms are darkened and have cable entry to power lights or recharge phones.
You’ll also see that the tent has two side doors, as well as a large front door.
Two of the doors use the Outwell Quick and Quiet mechanisms.
The Outwell Jacksonville 5SA has a living space with ample room for storage furniture – which is ideal for family camping holidays.
The living area is divided in two, with a front area that can act as a porch, where you can lift up the groundsheet, and have the front door open. This makes it very practical, providing your family with a space to leave wet and muddy boots, quickly store chairs if the rain comes, and put away the kids’ bikes and toys at night.
On warm summer days, you can also zip up this opening on the tent with the bug mesh door, keeping any unwanted pests out of your tent.
Outwell Jacksonville 5SA Verdict
The Outwell Jacksonville 5SA is a great family tent, that’s ideal for family camping holidays.
Here’s another look at the tent in our video below at 12:06.
If you can afford a little more, the Outwell Airville 6SA has the same DNA, but with a little more sleeping space and a lot more living space.
If you would rather have a polled tent than an inflatable one, have a look at the Outwell Montana 6PE.
If you want something similar but cheaper, and you don’t mind fewer features than those found in the Superior Air Collection, then have a look at the Outwell Parkdale 6PA.Compare with similar tents
- Larger Ambassador Master Bedrooms, with a depth up to 230 cm and cable entry.
- Darkened bedrooms.
- Good sized living space (though check out some alternatives for even more space).
- Split living zone, with the front one acting as a useful porch if you wish.
- Quick and Quiet doors (except main front door).
- Hook-track system for flexible lantern hanging.
- Large rear ventilation system.
- The tent in its bag is large and heavy but does come with trolly wheels to make this easier.
- This is also on the more expensive side, but I've listed some cheaper alternatives if your budget cannot stretch to this tent.
Price Guide: Outwell Jacksonville 5SA
Specification: Outwell Jacksonville 5SA
|Tent Living Space|
|Tent Pitching and Storage|