The Kampa Croyde 8 gives you a large family tent – ideal for those camping holidays. The outside porch area is a nice touch and ideal for the UK climate.
The Kampa Croyde 8 is a large family tent.
It sleeps up to 8 people in 3 bedrooms, and so ideal if you have a lot of kids…. or a larger room for Mum and Dad 😉
The third bedroom is removable.
The 2013 Kampa Croyde also has a large open porch at the front of the tent:
- You can enjoy the outside, cook and eat, even if its raining.
- The front porch provides a great entrance into the tent if it is raining – all wet and muddy gear left in the porch.
There are also some other things in the Kampa Croyde 8 that makes this a good family tent:
- Organiser pockets throughout the tents – ideal for torches, wet wipes, etc.
- The light material on the roof, along with large windows, makes this tent bright inside…. but there’s darker material on the tent roof of the rear sleeping area.
- As well as the large front porch entrance, the Croyde also has a side storm entrance.
- Kampa Weathersheild 4000mm UV treated material (i.e. waterproof and sun protected)
- Kampa Dynasteel 22/19 mm poles – a strong rigid frame.
Croyde 8 dimensions:
- 7.65 x 4.15 m when pitched (excluding guy lines)
- 200 cm head room inside
- Porch is 1.45m deep (and comes with ground sheet)
- Total weight is around 45kg (25kg of that is the steel frame)
Kampa Croyde 8 Videos