The Hi Gear Zenobia 6 has two bedrooms and 6 berths. It makes a great family tent for 2 adults and 2 or 3 kids. Living space as well.
Hi Gear Zenobia 6 Photos
If your kids are older, the Zenobia 6 may be just what you are after, with the kids having a separate sleeping pod...
The Hi Gear Zenobia 6 provides two bedrooms and 6 berths.
Our recommendation is that this tent is great for a family with 2 adults and either 2 or 3 kids (depending on how much your kids like share).
- The Zenobia 6 is a tunnel tent design, making it easy to pitch (see instructions on pitching a tunnel tent).
- It has a sewn-in groundsheet to help keep the rain, drafts, and bugs out.
- A good sized interior for storing gear, getting changed or playing games if it is wet.
- A Zenobia 6 Tent Carpet will help make the tent comfortable and warmer.
- There is also a Zenobia 6 Tent Footprint to help protect the underside of your tent
- Two bedrooms, each 210 x 220 x 190 cm
- Storage pockets that are useful for keeping bits and pieces in (especially a torch or two)
- Electric cable access point, which is ideal if you need to run a heater (see our guide to Electric Hookup Units).
- Fire retardant and 3000mm Hydrostatic Head ('waterproof' in English)
- Only 5 tent poles
- Only 2oKG (OK, so you wouldn't carry it in a backpack, but that is light for a family tent).
- Side door can also double up as a sunshade, and doors both side can be opened to help cool the tent down if it is very hot.
If you like the Gelert Horizon 6 or want to a different colour, then this tent is actually the same as the Gelert Horizon (both Hi Gear and Gelert have the same manufacturer).
Need something smaller? Have a look at the Hi Gear Corado 4.
After something bigger? Have a look at the Hi Gear Corado 8.
"this tent was a fantastic buy", Benjamima, GO Outdoors customer
|Attribute||Hi Gear Zenobia 6|