The Hi Gear Sahara 6 has a layout that’s perfect if you need to keep kids apart (teenage son and teenage daughter for example), as it as 3 sleeping pods.
If your kids are a little older (and you don’t need to get to them at night), then the Sahara 6 gives you plenty of space with separate sleeping pods.
The unique layout of the Hi Gear Sahara 6 means that you can sleep 6 but in 3 separate sleeping pods, giving that little bit more privacy between campers. This may be a godsend if you have a combination of teenage sons and daughters who will not want to share.
You can also get an additional canopy, for that outside living (without the rain), and of course, the matching tent carpet to make the tent a little warmer and more comfortable.
- 3 truly separate sleeping pods plus a living space.
- Entrance porch – an ideal place to leave boots.
- Sewn-in groundsheet to help keep bugs and water out.
- Electric cable access points to all bedrooms – ideal for lights or a heater, or charging phones and games consoles (see our guide to Electric Hook Ups).
- Organiser pockets – great for stowing a torch.
- Lots of ventilation points to keep the air fresh and reduce the build-up of condensation.
- The hydrostatic head of 3000mm (i.e. it’s waterproof), and has water repellent zips.
- High visibility guy lines to reduce the risk of someone tripping over them. They are also pre-attached to the tent making your first pitch easy.
- 7.1m x 7.1m
“Just returned from our first outing with this tent. The whole family gave it 10 out of 10!”, Susie, Isle of Wight, GO Outdoors customer