The Coleman Weathermaster 4XL is a great family tent. Ideal for smaller families or weekend camping.
The Coleman Weathermaster 4XL is the smaller brother of the Coleman Weathermaster 8XL.
2020 sees the launch of Coleman’s Weathermaster Range, which has a lot of great features.
The Weathermaster 8XL Air tent is ideal for larger families or longer family camping holidays, with the Coleman Weathermaster 4XL ideal for smaller families or where you are just camping a night or two at the weekends.
We had a good look at the Coleman Weathermaster 4XL Air tent at the Caravan, Camping, and Motorhome Show at the NEC. There are some great features:
- BlackOut Bedrooms
- Lie-flat groundsheet at the entrance
- Built-in porch
- Good sized living space for a smaller tent
- Larger than normal bedrooms
- Condensation drainage at the windows
If you loke the tent but need something a bit bigger, then consider the Coleman Weathermaster 6XL Air.
- A good size tent but not too big, making it ideal for a last-minute weekend camp.
- Good features like lie-flat groundsheet at the entrance and black-out bedrooms.
- Comes with a built-in porch and rain-safe side entrance.
Specification: Coleman Weathermaster 4XL Air Tent
Where to Buy: Coleman Weathermaster 4XL Air Tent