Trericket Mill is a vegetarian B&B, bunkhouse hostel, self-catering eco-cabin and campsite in the Brecon Beacons, close to Hay-on-Wye, the Black Mountains and the Welsh Marches.
The campsite, also known as River Cabin Camping, is small but beautiful, offering a handful of pitches spread over separate areas: by the little stream, in the old cider orchard and in the meadow behind the bunkhouse. This makes the campsite feel cosy and private.
There is only one pitch for a small campervan (max. 6 m) so it is really just campers.
– Outdoor kitchen with hot and cold water, glasses, plates and other useful things
– Drying room
– Wooden campers shelter in case it rains
– lots of picnic tables
– Fire barrels for campfires
– Sale of logs and charcoal
– Sale of free-range eggs
– Sale of breakfast items such as baguette and croissants