Trericket Mill is a vegetarian B&B, bunkhouse hostel, self-catering eco-cabin and campsite in the Brecon Beacons, close to Hay-on-Wye, the Black Mountains and the Welsh Marches.
The campsite, also known as River Cabin Camping, is small but beautiful, offering a handful of pitches spread over separate areas: by the little stream, in the old cider orchard and in the meadow behind the bunkhouse. This makes the campsite feel cosy and private.
There is only one pitch for a small campervan (max. 6 m) so it is really just campers.
- Outdoor kitchen with hot and cold water, glasses, plates and other useful things
- Drying room
- Wooden campers shelter in case it rains
- lots of picnic tables
- Fire barrels for campfires
- Sale of logs and charcoal
- Sale of free-range eggs
- Sale of breakfast items such as baguette and croissants
This campsite was discovered by GOWTK Club Member Melanie Martin and her family.
Campfire DetailsFire barrels are available for campfires.
On The Map
AddressTrericket Mill Campsite / River Cabin Camping
Trericket Mill, Erwood, Builth Wells