Camping Morteratsch is a campsite that is suitable for camping both in the summers and winters. It is situated 1860m above the sea level and can turn out to be the best camping/hiking holiday with your family.
You can set up your tent near either of the two lakes near the campsite, or under the trees. Some of the best places to visit nearby are the Morteratsch and the Swiss National Park. Even in summers, the temperatures tend to drop at the night time, so make sure to carry enough insulation.
– Widespread and naturally kept camping area with 2 lakes and multiple streams
– Modern and highly maintained sanitary facilities
– Good connections to public transportation
– 4 world class skiing areas that individually reach up to 3000 Meters and offer a total of 350 kilometres of high-quality slopes
– Over 200 kilometres of carefully prepared nordic slopes
– Multiple hiking routes available, also during winter
– Roughly 400 kilometres of bike trails including jaw-dropping sceneries
– Via ferrattas and outdoor rock climbing options within close range