Take a cruise around the famous Needles on the Isle of Wight.
You can take a normal boat, or zip around in the fast jet boat.
In the fast boat you get to experience the Needles from both sides, and of course, have great fun zipping over the waves.
If you want to learn more about the Needles, then the slower boat has commentary. The slower cruise includes:
– Live commentary
– Panoramic Views of the Coloured Sands of Alum Bay
– Victorian Fort beneath the Needles Battery
– Shipwrecks of the area
– Views of the surrounding Dorset & Hampshire Coastline
– Sea Bird Life
– Needles Rocks & Lighthouse
– Dramatic 400 foot high chalk cliffs
– Progression of coastal erosion form caves to stacks
– Discover the origin of the “Needles”
– Views of Hurst Castle and Fort Albert