Well, it’s definitely Autumn. Grey damp days mixed with crisp air and Autumn sunshine. You can also smell it in the air.
I snapped this picture the other week, catching some beautiful autumn colours reflecting off the river. There are fewer leaves now!
Click here to reply to this newsletter
GET OUTSIDE THIS AUTUMN
Here are a few ideas to do with the kids this autumn.
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Thule VeloCompact 927 Cycle Carrier Review
Thule bike carriers have a premium price tag, but are they worth the money? We buy a Thule VeloCompact 3 bike carrier to find out.
FROM AROUND THE WEB
A big shout-out out to the new Active Family club members
If you are a Club Member, remember to log in first before replying so that you earn more Active Family Points. If you want to ask the community of parents something, simply Click here to reply to this newsletter
Latest chat on "The Tarp and Your Tent – How to Keep Dry When Camping"Join the chat!
- Ann says "nice post see more" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "Choosing a Canoe for Family Paddling"Join the chat!
- Charlie says "Hi I'm looking for an inflatable canoe with space for two adults and two kids (currently 4 and 7 years).…" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "Hi Charlie, Unfortunately, I don't know of any inflatable canoes that big. We bought more than one canoe to get…" Read more and reply
- Charlie Payne says "Hi gav. Yes I think that's the answer. I'm thinking of getting the sevylor Waterton initially following your great review…" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "Thanks Charlie. Yes, the Waterton is very good. Lots of in-built safety and tough too." Read more and reply
Latest chat on "What is Hydrostatic Head? We explain"Join the chat!
- Matt says "Would you say the F10 xenon ul 2 plus is a good tent. The HH is only 3000 but it…" Read more and reply
- kevin thomas says "what is best tent wild camping" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "Yes, it does. If you want ultra-light as you are carrying your tent, then IMO, go for the F10 Xenon.…" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "IMO, something small, lightweight, quick to pitch and pack up - including in the dark, and blends into the landscape.…" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "10 Things Your Kids can do with Conkers"Join the chat!
- Poppy says "Thanks I collected loads and ddI most of them" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "That’s great!" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "Did you know you can get underfloor heating for your tent?"Join the chat!
- stephen says "Regarding the outwell camping carpet, could you use it under an air bed? Great website by the way!" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "I don’t see why not" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "Don’t like sleeping under canvas? Try the Centuple system"Join the chat!
- Mike says "Real issue is you cannot buy the Centuple anywhere in the U.K. anymore. So it’s not really an option. Not…" Read more and reply