I’ve been a little quiet of late while I completed The Crossing!
Well with that now done, we have another prize draw for you to enter 🙂Click here to reply to this newsletter
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Easy Camp Mosquito Lantern Prize Draw
Enter our prize draw for a chance to win one of these Easy Camp Mosquito Lanterns.
The Crossing Part 2: I did it!
I did it! 200 miles mountain biking over 3 hill national parks, from coast to coast.
A big shout-out out to all the new active families who recently joined.
If you are a Club Member, remember to log in first before replying so that you earn more Active Family Points. If you want to ask the community of parents something, simply post a question in the Club House.
Latest chat on "Haughmond Hill, Shrewsbury – walks, picnics, and mountain bikes"Join the chat!
- Jane Alderman says "Why is it impossible to find any of the maps showing the various Haughmond Hill walking trails? This is despite…" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "Buoyancy Aids or Life Jackets: what’s the difference?"Join the chat!
- Andrew Lynch says "I'm looking for buoyancy jacket for my adult son so he can paddle board, trouble is he is epileptic so…" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "Depending on how heavy he is, as long as it's in relatively sheltered water not wearing lots of clothes, then…" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "The Campingaz Party Grill – An Alternative to the Cadac?"Join the chat!
- Gav Grayston says "Yes, simply connect the hose between the van and the stove." Read more and reply
Latest chat on "Robens Wolf Moon 5XP – A Tough Family Tent for Regular Campers"Join the chat!
- Gav Grayston says "Hi Chris, Yes, that's right. The mesh is on the outside, then you have the clear window, then you have…" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "The Crossing Part 1: I must be mad!"Join the chat!
- Spencer says "Hi Gav & Family. Great to hear your doing the C2C cycle ride, its fantastic journey. I did it with…" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "Thank. Enjoy your trip to North Wales." Read more and reply