I can’t believe that’s 2 months gone of 2018 already!
We had a great time at a campsite in the Feb half term. I’ll try and get some pictures uploaded for the next newsletter. In the meantime, did you manage to get to the Caravan, Camping, and Motorhome show? Click here to reply to this newsletter
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
Caravan, Camping, and Motorhome Show Highlights
Here are some of our highlights from this year's 2018 Caravan, Camping, and Motorhome Show at the NEC in Birmingham.
Travelling back home across Europe
The journey back home was going to be long, and as it turned out, a little bit more than we expected...
FROM AROUND THE WEB
8 benefits of fresh air for children
Here’s an article I contributed to over at WebMD that covers 8 benefits of fresh air for kids. Do you agree? Can you think of more benefits? Click here to reply to this newsletter
A floating tent?
Spotted this floating tent on the web. Not sure how practical it is for families, but could open up some different adventures. What do you think? Click here to reply to this newsletter
A big shout-out out to the new Active Family club members
If you are a Club Member, remember to log in first before replying so that you earn more Active Family Points. If you want to ask the community of parents something, simply Click here to reply to this newsletter
Latest chat on "The Tarp and Your Tent – How to Keep Dry When Camping"Join the chat!
- Mat says "Hi. Was just wondering - when you refer to running a line between two poles to create a ridgeline how…" Read more and reply
- Gav Grayston says "I don’t use carabiners, just loop the line around the poles. You need to have at least two lines going…" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "Don’t like sleeping bags? You’ll love this one! The Outwell Conqueror Review"Join the chat!
- Guillermo M. says "How do i order the 2 person conquerer in California? It looks perfect." Read more and reply
Latest chat on "Hi Gear Tent Extensions"Join the chat!
- Shelley says "Does anyone know of a side extension for a hi gear mojave 5 struggling to get a porch cause they…" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "How to create an ‘Army’ Day Camp in the Woods"Join the chat!
- Evan says "I always bring a gas stove with me as well whenever I go camping in fire prohibited areas. Have yet…" Read more and reply
Latest chat on "Enter this prize draw for a chance to win a Bird Box to help out our feathered friends"Join the chat!
- Lisa says "Fab things to make to help wildlife and get the kids outside" Read more and reply