The Easy Camp Bushmaster Lantern let’s you get a bit of that retro glam to your camping set-up without costing a fortune.
The Bushmaster Lantern looks like and old oil lamp. Instead of oil and flame in your tent, this is actually a safer option, as it uses LED lights and a few AA batteries (four batteries, to be precise).
Sometimes LEDs can cast a bright white light that can sometimes be quite harsh on the eyes. Fortunately, I found that wasn’t the case with the Bushmaster Lantern, where you can dim the brightness to be a soft night light if you need to.
Now this isn’t a lantern that’s going to fill your tent with light. It’s more decorative than functional in that regards. However, it certainly adds a bit of retro-looking charm to your camping, and provides a nice little glow to help keep the kids happy at night. 🙂
Disclaimer & Thanks: Thanks to Easy Camp for sending over the Bushmaster Lanterns that we requested to review. All opinions here are our own.
Latest posts by Gav Grayston (see all)
- New look Outwell tents for 2019 - February 9, 2019
- The Caravan, Camping, and Motorhome Show 2019 – Ticket Prizedraw - February 4, 2019
- Come and see Gav at the Camping, Caravan, and Motorhome Show - January 26, 2019
You may also like...
- A cheap lantern that provides a bit of retro charm to your camping setup.
- Don't expect it to fill your tent with light. This is more of a decorative item, but it does cast a warm glow and can be used as a nightlight for the kids.
Where to Buy: Easy Camp Bushmaster Lantern: Glam Camping that doesn’t cost a fortune