We were so impressed when we reviewed the kid’s Craghoppers Compresslite Jacket that we went and bought the Long Compresslite Jacket too.
A few months back we started to review the Kid’s sized Compresslite Jacket from Craghoppers, which has been a fantastic kids coat in its own right, but is useful when they get too hot and want to you to carry their coat as it simply stuffs into a little bag.
The Compresslite is not just a kid’s jacket though. You can get them for boys, girls, Mum and Dad. For women, there’s also the option of a longer jacket.
We were so impressed with the kid’s jacket that we went out and bought the long adult one.
Just as with the kid’s one, the Long Compresslite Jacket also comes with a stuff sack, making it easy to carry in your bag on those days where it’s a bit hit and miss on whether you need a coat.
However, it’s stuff-ability aside, it is a great lightweight jacket in its own right.
Unlike other packable coats, it doesn’t like look a mac and comes with some a layer of insulation too, so it’s practical as an everyday coat too.
Latest posts by Gav Grayston (see all)
- New look Outwell tents for 2019 - February 9, 2019
- The Caravan, Camping, and Motorhome Show 2019 – Ticket Prizedraw - February 4, 2019
- Come and see Gav at the Camping, Caravan, and Motorhome Show - January 26, 2019
You may also like...
- The long Compresslite Jacket is something you can keep in your bag and pull out to get the wind and the rain off - and not look like a plastic mac either.
- You might feel the RRP is high for a packable coat. However, you can often pick up a good deal if you shop around making this actually a fantastic buy for the price.
Where to Buy: Adult’s Long Compresslite Jacket
1 review for Adult’s Long Compresslite Jacket