Summer is all about getting out and exploring natural landscapes. There’s no better place to do that than in the New Forest, where you can hire and ride bikes amongst the amazing wildlife along some of our best cycle routes.
You can get a taste for it with this video
You don’t have to bring your own bikes, as cycle hire is available from a number of locations.
- Cyclexperience, Brockenhurst
- Forest Leisure Cycling, Burley
- New Forest Activities, Beaulieu
- Country Lanes, Brockenhurst
- AA Bike Hire, Lyndhurst
- Avon Tyrrell Activity Centre, Bransgore
- Sandy Balls Cycle Centre, Godshill
There’s a number of cycle routes you can download before you go.
- New Forest National Park cycle routes map
Size: 970.02 KB
- Parkhill Hollands Wood, Brockenhurst to Beechen Lane, Lyndhurst
Size: 463.3 KB
- Beechen Lane, Lyndhurst to Hatchet Pond, East Boldre
Size: 384.73 KB
- Rhinefield Brockenhurst to Rhinefield tall trees
Size: 336.19 KB
- Queens Meadow Brockenhurst to Rhinefield and New Park (circular)
Size: 290.94 KB
Family Cycling in the New Forest Opening Times and Prices
Prices vary depending on where you hire the bikes from. Opening times are generally 9am – 5.30pm, although this also varies depending on where you hire the bikes from.
Have you visited Family Cycling in the New Forest?
Please leave a review.
You must be logged in to leave a review. Not got an account? Register here.
Getting in Touch with New Forest National Park Family Cyling
Here's how you can get in contact with New Forest National Park Family Cyling.
023 8028 2269
Where to find New Forest National Park Family Cyling
Sat Nav Postcode: SO43 7NY
Latitude: 50.8719940, Longitude: -1.5747478
Lyndhurst Visitor Information Centre, Lyndhurst, Hampshire SO43 7NY.
Other Places Nearby
What’s On in Hampshire
Be in the know!
Join thousands of other parents and receive our regular newsletter containing a round up of the latest articles, days out, campsites, and reviews for helping you get your family outside and active.