We would like to introduce to you our wonderful campsites in the heart of Sussex, all are in Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
• We cater for couples, families and friends, in tents and small campervans but not caravans or motorhomes.
• Families and friends can all camp together on pre-allocated pitches.
• Campfires with every spacious pitch.
• Good, clean facilities, with hot showers & fresh water.
• A friendly and safe environment for children, plenty of open space for Games.
• Convenient locations reducing journey time and travel costs.
• Family camping with adult-friendly areas whenever possible.
• Pubs within walking distance.
• You can pre-order Chilled Wine and locally-sourced Beers and Ciders.
• Access to footpaths from each of our sites.
• Dogs Allowed (On Leads).
• All sites actively managed to ensure an enjoyable stay.
If you would like to discuss a visit or stay with us then please get in contact.
James, 07733 103 309, For Bookings & Owain 07733 004 604, For General Enquires
Pitches for Large Family Tents
We dont have any tent restrictions ! Our pitches are so big that we dont need to worry !
All pitches have open fire pits which is the key to our family camping sites
All 4 sites have hot showers
YampCamp is Firlecamp, Kittscamp, Ditchlingcamp & Roundhill Yurts Prices
May To October and prices from £10 per night
View prices on YampCamp is Firlecamp, Kittscamp, Ditchlingcamp & Roundhill Yurts website
Prices last updated Aug 2015
Getting in Touch with YampCamp
Here’s how you can get in contact with YampCamp.
Where to find YampCamp
Sat Nav Postcode: BN8 6NZ
Latitude: 50.8491592, Longitude: 0.0998233
Please check the websites for detailed instructions.
Other Places Nearby
What’s On in East Sussex
You can phone 07733103309 to book or enquire.
Be in the know!
Join thousands of other parents and receive our regular newsletter containing a round up of the latest articles, days out, campsites, and reviews for helping you get your family outside and active.