The Adventure Handbook is our first proper book with hardback cover and all 🙂
The idea behind this book is to provide kids (and their parents) some ideas of things to do outdoors, with a number of activities that can be done throughout the year.
Throughout the book there are a number of tips, including parent tips, to help your child get the most out of it.
We’re really pleased with how the publisher turned our ideas into something that looks fantastic.
Here’s the contents page:
The Adventure Handbook – First Edition – Last Few Copies Remaining
The First Edition of The Adventure Handbook was ‘internationalised’, though we have written a UK specific version with lots more references. Unfortunately, mergers and changes at the publisher means this UK version may never get published 🙁
However, despite the book being launched in the US first, there are still a few copies remaining here in the UK. Click on a link below to find it:
- The Adventure Handbook on Amazon UK
- The Adventure Handbook on Wordery
- The Adventure Handbook at Blackwells
- The Adventure Handbook on Google Books
- The Adventure Handbook on Book Depository
- The Adventure Handbook at Jazmin Books
- The Adventure Handbook at Books Please
- The Adventure Handbook on EBay
Further details to help find it:
- Publisher: Mountaineers Books (1 Feb. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1680511114
- ISBN-13: 978-1680511116
Get the Family Campfire Stories Book
We'll email you this free book.