The Hi Gear Corado 9 is a massive tent, ideal for a larger family and camping holidays…
It is made for up to 8 berths, but in a typical family arrangement, it makes an ideal tent for Mum & Dad to have a good sized room, with additional storage cupboards and even good sized camp beds (if removing one bedroom divider), and still plenty of space for lots of kids.
The living room area is also of spacious proportions. So plenty of space for more storage, eating, and playing games if it is wet.
As you can see from the picture above, the Corado 8 comes with a porch already attached, making a rain proof way to get into your tent, but also somewhere to sit in the showers. (You could also put a windbreak across part of this for added shelter and privacy).
Don’t forget the Corado 8 has a carpet, which will make the tent warmer and more comfortable.
There’s also the Corado 8 Tent Footprint, to add further protection below the tent.
- Full standing height. No crawling with this tent. It’s a palace.
- Sewn in ground sheet to help keep the water and bugs out.
- Complete with a large front porch so that you have somewhere to keep muddy boots, go in and out of the tent even when raining, and still enjoy the outside in the Great British Weather (read rain).
- Has both a front and side door, making it quicker for the whole family to help set up and pack away gear, as well as providing extra ventilation when it is hot.
- Additional large ventilation at rear to reduce condensation and get fresh air into the tent.
- High visibility guy lines to reduce the chance of people tripping over them.
- Double guying system, where a line goes to top and bottom of tent poles, providing extra stability in the wind.
- 3000mm hydro static head (that’s waterproofing in English)
- 4 bedrooms, each 200 x 150 x 220 cm
- Dimensions: 8m long x 5m wide.
Note that there are many campsites that will accept a large tent without charging a fortune. You should however always call ahead to make sure. Find a campsite.
“We bought the tent,footprint and carpet at a very good price. Would definitely recommend this tent.”, Polly from Shawforth, GO Outdoors customer
Interested in buying a Hi Gear Corado 8?
The retailers above will send us a few pennies if you buy from them. This does not change the price. So it is FREE for you to support us.
To see why your support is important to us and find discounts for your purchase, then please click here.